Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, Concentration in Archaeology, University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg, 2010.
Professional Associations, Honors, and Training
- Endangered Species Act Training, 2017
- North Carolina Stream Assessment Method Training (NCSAM), 2017
- Wetland Permitting Training, 2017
- North Carolina Wetland Assessment Method Training (NCWAM), 2016
- NCDOT Erosion and Sedimentation Control/Stormwater Site Manager Certification, 2016
- NCDOT Erosion and Sedimentation Control/Stormwater Installer Certification, 2015
- NC State University River Course 101: Stream Morphology Assessment, 2015
- NC Surface Water Identification Training and Certification, 2015
- Southern Gas Association: Environmental Compliance During Pipeline Construction, 2014
- The Swamp School: Hydric Soils Workshop, 2013
- The Swamp School: Wetland Plant Identification and Delineation Course, 2012
- University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg: Archaeology Field School, 2008
Ms. Yankura was employed by ClearWater Environmental Consultants, Inc. in 2015. She began her environmental professional career with Dawood Engineering based out of Canonsburg, Pennsylvania in 2013 before relocating to Asheville. Ms. Yankura has five years of experience conducting wetland and stream delineations throughout Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, and North Carolina. Ms. Yankura is also experienced with performing environmental inspections and compliance audits for erosion and sedimentation controls within private, industrial, and commercial settings. Her primary duties at ClearWater Environmental include wetland and stream delineations, GIS mapping, environmental inspections, ecological monitoring associated with stream and wetland restoration, threatened and endangered species surveys, and 404 and 401 environmental permitting.