The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) published a final rule in the Federal Register (6/29/15) defining the scope of waters protected under the Clean Water Act (CWA or the Act). The rule will become effective on August 28, 2015.
Regulatory Compliance and Clean Water Act Section 404 and 401 Permitting of the required for the discharge of fill material into streams, wetlands and open waters.
ClearWater Environmental collects and measures of a variety of Water Quality Data
Water Quality Monitoring
- Chemical sampling such as dissolved oxygen, nutrients, pH, or metals
- Physical sampling such as temperature, turbidity, or conductivity
- Reporting water quality trends over time
- Bug collection and analysis
- Measuring abundance and variety of aquatic insects